Xiaomi Mi Body Composition Scale 2 White EU NUN4048GL
- G-shaped sensor: Able to sense weight changes as small as 50 g
- High-precision BIA chip: Measures body fat percentage easily
- 13 body composition metrics: Understand your physical condition
- Balance test: Stand on one foot with your eyes closed
Are you a healthy weight? It doesn’t just depend on your body weight
We normally use body weight as the sole measure for determining whether someone is over or underweight, but this is not accurate. Because fat takes up three times the space of muscle,people with too much fat will look more obviously overweight.
Therefore, body fat percentage is the measure for determining whether someone is over or underweight. A precise, comprehensive body fat scale can also help you to understand your body better.
The top priority for a scale is more precise measurement
The G-shaped manganese steel sensor is able to sense weight changes as small as 50 g, which makes the Mi Body Composition Scale 2's measurements more precise. Weighing also supports switching between jin, kilograms and pounds for easy reading.
More comprehensive data You should understand your body better
The high-precision BIA fat measurement chip can measure 13 body composition metrics, including body weight, BMI, body fat percentage, muscle mass, moisture rate, protein rate, visceral fat rating, and basal metabolism, for a full understanding of your physical condition.
- Body fat percentage
- Muscle mass
- Moisture rate
- Protein rate
- Visceral fat rating
- Basal metabolism
- Bone mass
- Physical age
- Ideal weight
- Body type
- Health score
Dynamic weighing, static measurement
One dual-use scale is more efficient
The Mi Body Composition Scale 2 can perform intelligent switching between dynamic and static weighing modes. The scale’s minimum weight is 100 g. In addition to weighing yourself in dynamic mode, you can also measure the weight of items such as fruits, vegetables, and parcels in static mode.
Stand on one foot with your eyes closed
Balance is a basic physical ability. Improving balance can reduce the risk of falls and joint injuries. Now you only need to stand on the Mi Body Composition Scale 2 on one foot with your eyes closed to learn about your strength or weakness in this ability.
Bluetooth Low Energy 5.0
Uses 4 batteries, which last up to 12 months
The Mi Body Composition Scale 2 is equipped with Bluetooth Low Energy 5.0. When used with the Mi Fit app, it can quickly transmit body data such as weight and body fat percentage. It can also intelligently identify when different people are measuring themselves.
- Supports data records for 16 people
- Use visitor mode to avoid leaving traces
Simple exterior design
The Mi Body Composition Scale 2 has a simple, neat, yet artistic appearance. The aesthetics of the design are in the details.
- Smooth, rounded curves with a refined finish
- Warm white reinforced glass with a jade-like appearance
- Concealed integrated LED display
Note: This product is not recommended for people fitted with pacemakers or other medical implants. Body composition test data may deviate for professional athletes, pregnant women, and a small number of other special cases.
 The Mi Body Composition Scale 2 needs a weight of 5 kg to turn on. The scale mode can be used after turning on the machine.
 Be sure to open your eyes and stand on both feet if you feel that you are losing your balance. This function is not suitable for people with poor balance, including pregnant women, the elderly, or those suffering from vestibular dysfunction.
 Battery life data was measured by Huami Technology Laboratory. Fat measurements were taken three times a day, small items were weighed twice a day, and balance tests (standing on one foot with eyes closed) were performed once every seven days, using the factory default settings at a room temperature of 22°C. During actual use, battery life depends on various factors such as setup, operation, and usage environment, and may differ from laboratory tests.
- Dimensions: 300 x 300 x 25 mm
- Product name: Mi Body Composition Scale 2
- Weighing units: Jin / kg / lb.
- External material: Reinforced glass + ABS engineering plastic
- Working temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Weight: 1.7 kg
- Measurement range: 100 g to 150 kg
- Minimum scale division: 50 g
- Wireless Connection: Bluetooth 5.0
- Power supply: Four 1.5 V AAA batteries
- Device requirements: Runs on devices that use Android 4.4 / iOS 9.0 or above (iPhone 5s or above) and support Bluetooth 4.0 or above